Penn Diversity Policies
The University has established expectations for members of the University community to support the University's committment to inclusive excellence. These policies appear in policy manuals, handbooks, websites, and other campus publications.
These policies are not intended to be a comprehensive recitation of all of the applicable rules of the University and its Health System, but rather to serve as a reference to those rules and resources for policies and protocols that that are most closely related to diversity and inclusion.
- Anti-Retaliation Policy
- Code of Student Conduct
- Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy
- Family Friendly Policies
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Principles of Responsible Conduct
- Sexual Misconduct Policy (PDF)
- Sexual Harassment Policy (PDF see page 2)
- Consensual Romantic and Sexual Relations in the Workplace
and Educational Setting Policy (PDF see page 3)
- Sexual Violence, Relationship Violence and Stalking Policy (PDF see page 4)